a lauren myers wedding photography experience
ARE YOU A WEEKEND WARRIOR LOOKING TO TAKE THE BIG LEAP INTO RUNNING A FULL-TIME PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS BUT ARE QUESTIONING IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH EXPERIENCE? OR ARE YOU A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER INTERESTED IN TAKING YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL & SEEING YOUR SCHEDULE FILLED WITH GORGEOUS HIGH-END WEDDINGS?
this workshop was created for you.
You'll spend a full day learning everything & anything wedding photography related at the picturesque Old Westminster Winery surrounded by likeminded creative business owners! I will sharing my biggest secrets when it comes to organized workflow, a client experience that sets you apart from your competition, editing with EASE, organic posing and much more! You'll be inspired by our mini styling workshop featuring paper suites by Viri Lovely Designs & refreshed by our planned over-the-top styled shoot, designed by Celebrating Love by Marcie & Stacey Bowen Flowers. We'll end the day with a gorgeous catered dinner, a glass of wine (or two!) and an open floor for questions! It'll be a day jam-packed with lots of valuable information & a whole lot of pretty!!!
ready to join lauren this faLl?
snag your seat here!
i have answers!
1. Should I bring my camera? What else should I bring? Absolutely! Bring your camera & any lenses you prefer to shoot with or haven't had the chance to experiment with! You will have plenty of time to photograph our styled shoot to expand your portfolio! Notebooks & pens will be provided but feel free to bring a laptop if that is easier for you to take notes!
2. Is this workshop for beginner photographers? This workshop is geared towards advancing the photographer who is interested in becoming a full-time wedding photographer. The workshop will not be addressing the basics of how to shoot with a DSLR camera. Please keep this in mind if you decide to attend! As much as I love the technical sides of things, this workshop is focused on transcending clients expectations when it comes to their wedding photography experience!
3. What topics will be discussed during the workshop? We will be spending most of our time discussing memorable client experience, creating an authentic brand, organized workflow, invoicing & contracts, organic posing, blogging, styling details and the ins-and-outs of how to run a wedding day as a professional wedding photographer!
4. How many seats are available? In order to create an intimate experience seats are limited to 10 attendees.
5. Are payment plans available? YES! I offer two payment options: Registration payment in full or a 50% non-refundable reservation fee due upon booking your seat with the balance due no later than 30 days before the workshop date. Registration is non-refundable, however is transferrable if you are unable to attend. Transfers are the responsibility of the attendee. Snag your seat HERE!!!
6. What if I have more questions? Feel free to contact me directly to chat more to see if this workshop is a great fit for you! Let's chat! email@example.com