October 11, 2019
AH! I cant believe I am sharing this gorgeous wedding today- Last weekend I went back to where Eddie & I tied the knot, Old Wide Awake Plantation, to capture the wedding of Ben & Ronne! These two met online and the rest was history! As Ronne told me,
Our first trip to Charleston I told Ben I loved him on that dock. Our second trip to Charleston I told Ben I wanted to marry him one day on that dock and our third trip Ben asked me to be with him forever in that same spot.
Ben & Ronne shared their first look at her parents house with a ceremony & reception followed at Old Wide Awake! Sticking to her non-traditional roots, Ronne entered her ceremony by boat dancing to “Higher Love” and it was honestly one of the best things I’ve ever seen. I got chills, everyone was clapping- it was so wonderful! After exchanging tearful vows at Old Wide Awake Park they made their way over to the plantation house for one epic reception! Everything was covered in gorgeous loose greenery & dreamy blooms, multiple lounge areas, and an airstream cigar lounge was there for anyone to enjoy! It was truly such a fun wedding to be a part of. Congratulations again, Ben & Ronne!
Ben & Ronne’s Wedding
The Wonderful Vendors Who Made This Day Happen:
- Second Photographer: Mandi Thommen
- Bridal Gown: Stella York from Louise Christine Bridal & Atelier
- Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist: Lashes & Lace
- Florist: Wildflowers, Inc.
- Décor: Wildflowers, Inc.
- Wedding Planner: Margaret McKenzie
- DJ/ Entertainment Services: Bunn DJ
- Ceremony Venue: Old Wide Awake Park
- Reception Venue: Old Wide Awake Plantation
- Catering: Hamby Catering
- Ceremony Music: Classical Charleston
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Adriana Papell & Jenny Yoo
- Groom + Groomsmen Attire: The Black Tux
- Paper Suite: Zola
- Save the Dates: Zola
- Rentals: Eventhaus & Ooh! Events
- Colors: Dusty Rose, Champagne, Rose Gold, Ivory