March 4, 2019
I can’t believe our first wedding of 2019 is finally hitting the blog! Brandon & Tricia tied the knot at Founders Hall outside of Charleston and it was one of the most romantic days I’ve ever captured! They read their vows to each other privately before the ceremony, we captured bride & groom portraits in one of the dreamiest avenue of oaks and their ceremony was right at sunset allowing the café lighting to set the mood. It was absolutely dreamy, romantic & exactly how I pictured their wedding day to be!
Brandon & Tricia went to elementary school together, but it wasn’t until years later that their paths would cross at a USC vs Florida gam. The rest was history! Now they spend their time together loving on their 3 dogs and enjoying all things music, movies and of course, the Gamecocks! It was only appropriate USC’s mascot, Cocky, to make an appearance at the reception- It was a truly magical day I will never forget! Congratulations again, Brandon & Tricia!
Brandon & Tricia’s Wedding
The Wonderful Vendors Who Made This Day Happen:
- Second Photographer: Mandi Thommen
- Bridal Gown: David’s Bridal
- Makeup Artist: Silhouette on Site
- Florist: Wildflowers, Inc.
- Wedding Planner: Beth of Wildflowers, Inc.
- DJ/ Entertainment Services: Soul Fish
- Venue: Founders Hall
- Catering: Stratford Catering
- Bartending Service: MIX Charleston
- Rentals: Eventworks
- Videographer: 326 Films
- Photo Booth: Charleston Booth
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Various Designers including Adriana Pappel
- Groom + Groomsmen Attire: Mens Wearhouse
- Paper Suite: Etsy
- Mini Cupcakes: Cakes by Kasarda
- Cake: Elizabeth Hanckle
- Colors: Blush, Champagne Neutrals & Greenery
- Favors: Koozies