November 17, 2018
Hey friends! I am currently in the car driving back to Maryland to capture the last wedding of our fall season but I wanted to make sure I shared this absolutely amazing wedding with y’all! Meet Dom & Katherine! Two of the absolute sweetest people you are ever going to meet & are truly a match made in Heaven! Dom & Katherine were introduced by Katherine’s cousin and they have been inseparable ever since! I have been waiting for this wedding for a very long time… I photographed three previous weddings for the Serio/ Scarcella/ Mudgett families and I was THRILLED when Katherine reached out about me capturing their big day.
I knew this was going to be an unforgettable wedding day and I was right- from Dom’s priceless reaction to seeing Katherine for the first time, to the incredible wedding party, to the hella gorgeous florals, to a very emotional dance between Dom & his aunt, Maria. Every little thing about this wedding had me crying the happiest tears & smiling so hard it hurt. I could go on and on about how amazing this day was but I know y’all just wanna get to the pictures so enjoy a little peek into their big day!! Congratulations Mr & Mrs. Serio!!! I adore you both & hope you’re having the best time on your honeymoon!
Dominic & Katherine’s Wedding
The Wonderful Vendors Who Made This Day Happen:
- Second Photographer: Mandi Thommen
- Makeup Artist: Sydni of Gypsysol Makeup Artistry
- Florist: Raise Your Glass Events
- Décor: Raise Your Glass Events
- DJ/ Entertainment Services: Frank Marsden
- Venue: The Oaks Waterfront Inn
- Videographer: Cork & Banner Films
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Watters from Bella Bridesmaids
- Calligraphy signage: Copper Stone Co.
- Baker: Bay Country Bakery
- Colors: Sandstone & Navy with hints of Burgundy
- Favors: Donation to the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults