May 18, 2018
Good morning friends! Matt & Rachael’s Gibson Island Club wedding was one unforgettable wedding and I am thrilled to be sharing it with y’all this morning! Not only was this one of the most gorgeous/ easy going weddings I’ve ever photographed but we may or may not have been photographing their evening portraits in a tornado warning *insert shrug here* Gotta do, what you gotta do!
Matt & Rachael tied the knot this past Saturday during a waterfront ceremony with all their closest friends and family in attendance. These two have known each other since high school – They went their separate ways for college and it wasn’t until Rachael transferred back to Maryland from Virginia Tech that their paths crossed again! The rest was history! Matt & Rachael’s elegant wedding was filled with beautiful mineral tones with hints of pink, modern calligraphy, organic loose florals and greenery HEAVEN. It was truly such a dream to capture! Congratulations again, Rachael & Matt!!! Hope you guys are having the most incredible time in Hawaii on your honeymoon!
Matt & Rachael’s Wedding
The Wonderful Vendors Who Made This Day Happen:
- Bridal Gown: Essense of Australia, Purchased from Wren Bridal
- Hair Stylist & Make Up Artist: Behind the Veil
- Florist: Rhonda Kaplan
- Wedding Planner: Elizabeth Giles Events
- DJ/ Entertainment Services: District Remix
- Venue: Gibson Island Club
- Ceremony Music: String Poets
- Bridesmaid Robes: LeRose Gifts
- Photo Booth: Pixilated
- Seating Chart & Place Cards: Copper Stone Co.
- Videographer: Serio Visuals
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Jenny Yoo, Purchased from Wren Bridal
- Ceremony Programs: Hadley Designs
- Groom + Groomsmen Attire: Nordstrom & Jos. A. Bank
- Paper Suite: Little Bit Heart
- Save the Dates: Paper Source
- Baker: Two Rivers Custom Bakery
- Colors: Mineral, white, greenery & a hint of blush
- Favors: Koozies