January 30, 2018
Guys, I am beyond thrilled for today’s featured post. I have been waiting months to share this full shoot with you guys and its finally the day!! Mid- last year Ashley from Updos for I do’s had reached out to me to let me know they were opening their fourth location in Charleston and she wanted to collaborate on a styled shoot to announce their launch. To say I was excited would be an understatement. I have always loved working with Updos for I do’s in the Maryland area & I just adore Ashley so I knew this shoot was going to be incredible! When we started planning this shoot we decided we wanted to create a “Modern & Classic Southern Romantic” vibe at one of my favorite venues ever, Old Wide Awake Plantation! From the dreamy location, to the GORGEOUS Hayley Paige gown from Coastal Knot, to the organic soft blooms from Wildflowers- Everything was an absolute dream and came together perfectly! We started our shoot on the porches of the plantation house, worked our way over to Old Wide Awake Park and then ended strolling around iconic downtown Charleston. It was truly a perfect day and I am so so happy to be sharing this with y’all today! Hope you love this shoot as much as I loved co-planning/ photographing it!!
HUGE THANK YOU to all the incredible vendors who made this shoot possible- Ashley and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out and we couldn’t have done it without you all!! xoxo
Modern & Southern Romantic Styled Shoot
The Wonderful Vendors Who Made This Day Happen:
- Photographer: Lauren Myers Photography
- Bridal Gown: Hayley Paige from Coastal Knot
- Hair Stylist: Ashley Riddle of Updos for I Do’s
- Makeup Artist: Lauren Hall of Updos for I Do’s
- Florist: Wildflowers, Inc.
- Décor: Snyders Events & Home Goods
- Styled Shoot Planners: Ashley Riddle & Lauren Myers
- Venue: Old Wide Awake Plantation
- Videographer: Reel Media Videos
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: AZAZIE
- Hair Accessories: Hair Comes The Bride
- Paper Suite: Basic Invite
- Calligraphy: Copper Stone Co.
- Cake Baker: Ashley Brown Cake Design
- Dessert Baker: Makin Whoopie
- Colors: Steel Blue, White, Greenery & Metallics
- Models: Allie Burrier, Olivia McKinney, Shana Sue Smith, Takeyla Campbell